Monday, August 20, 2007

What a Weekend!!


We had the best weekend packed full of excitement. I was running errands on Friday when I got the call that my sister-in-law, Kelly, was going into labor. Grayson Michael Mowrey was born at 6:20 PM on Friday. He was 8 lbs. and 4 oz. and 21in!! Something tells me Adam and kelly's kids are going to beat-up our kids on the playground some day!

He's perfect and Kelly did very well. We can't wait to see them in October. Isn't he so cute! Check out more pics on their baby website.

Friday night I had a sleepover with Jorie, her mom and Emmerson and Delanie. We took a field trip to the Rainforest Cafe which was a little overstimulating for Emme. She and the talking gorillas didn't get along. We had the best time and I was so glad I could spend the weekend with them. Love you girls!

Saturday was my good friend Laura's baby shower. She looked so beautiful and we had the best time. The shower was at Laura's cousin Kate's house and we had a great afternoon. I can't wait to meet Baby Gibson. I'll post pics of that shower soon.

Sunday was our 1 year anniversary! Although our plans of going to the zoo where we got engaged were shot down by the weather, we had a great day...just spent the day together not doing any work! I can't believe it's been a year already!

No comments: