Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions


I have never really been one to make new year's resloutions...well at least not keep them anyway. But, I have a list this year that I'm going to try really hard to follow through on. A few of them are become super organized at home, read more books and volunteer my time. We already started organizing every drawer and closet and it feels great. We're going to check out the Elfa organizers (on sale now at The Container Store). I'm reading Water for Elephants and I recently jointed the Junior League of Chicago (women's philanthropic organization). So, I feel like I'm off to a good start. However, my real challenge will be trying to give up pop. I'm not sure if it's possible yet! What are your new year's resolutions???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a good blogger! I try to keep up with our site and always fall so far behind. I think my last entry is in September. So kudos to you Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah and Duke,

This is our first time on your blog, and it's so great! Maybe our resolution should be to start our own??

Hope to see you both again soon!
Jenny and John