Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hollywood


I just got back from a business trip to LA for the ABA. I travel to four big meetings a year and they are always in nice places...although I don't get out of the hotel to see that much. This time we went to Beverly Hills and I was really hoping for a celebrity sighting.

I had a really good chance too! My hotel was really nice, I went to Rodeo Drive when I had a quick break, dinner at Spago and reception at SkyBar in west hollywood. But, my only star sighting was Wolfgang Puck at Spago. Oh well...maybe next time.

The weather was beautiful and I had some amazing dinners. But, I'm also glad to be home. My next meeting is in May and we are going to the Red Rock Resort in Spa in Las Vegas and I'm trying to convince Duke to tag along.

Hope you all had a nice weekend.
Sarah

No comments: