Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Delanie!




Today is Delanie Oskay's 1st birthday!!! I went to the Oskay's this weekend for Delanie's big bday bash and it was so much fun. The theme was E-I-E-I-O and everything from the food (pigs in a blanket and Baa Baa BBQ) to barnyard party favors to Delanie's littl piggy smash cake was perfect. You can see more pics on their babysite. It was so much fun to visit with both Delanie and Emmerson. They are growing up so fast. Delanie is so sweet and happy all the time. Emmerson is the life of the party. I know she loves her Auntie Sarah (or as she calls me "ara"), but she's always asking for Duke!! The Oskay's new house is looking awesome and it was so good to get some girl time with Jorie.

Now, it's back to work this week with a visit from my mom to look forward to this weekend.

Happy Monday!

No comments: