Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun Weekend


We had a great weekend that started with dinner out at Zapatista, a nice place in the South Loop. Saturday night we had our friends Jenny and John over for some drinks and then headed out for dinner at Crust for some more drinks. We had too many laughs and too many drinks that required some recovery time on Sunday! We need to do that more often Jenny and John! For anyone who lives nearby, Crust just opened a new outdoor patio that is really nice and the food is great.

We leave for NYC on Wednesday for one of my business meetings. I'm very excited that Duke is coming with me this time. My parents are also going to meet us there for a few days. My group at the ABA has some special events planned this time. Friday night we are going to attend a private event at Ellis Island and Sunday, we have an event at the United Nations. I won't have much free time, but Duke and my Mom and Dad will have a lot of time to explore the city. We'll take lots of pics and post them when we get back.

Have a great week and weekend!

No comments: