Monday, December 28, 2009

It was a merry merry Christmas!








We had such a wonderful Christmas this year! It started with an early Christmas celebration with Duke's family
(forgot my camera that day) and then we headed to Pittsburgh last Tuesday. I think I will do a couple posts, but I'll start with highlights of Max and Tessa. They did great in the car (minus a major diaper mishap on the way home). They also loved watching their cousins Grayson and Lily play. Grandma Sassy and Papa gave them lots of love!! We started a tradition this year of having all the kids wear matching Christmas pjs that my mom picks out. How cute are they? How long do you think we can get them to wear matching pjs??

We had such a wonderful time in Pittsburgh. My parents went out of their way to make our visit special and we can't thank them enough. It was good to be home for a few days. Lots of fun family time and good food! We can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful babies - what a great Christmas!!