Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome Emery and Ainsley!




Our very good friends John and Jenny Beaumont just welcome their two beautiful daughters to the world on April 17th. Emery Jane and Ainsley Grace Beaumont make a quick entrance into the world last Saturday night right after I was able to spend some time with Jenny at a baby shower for our friend Nicole.

Babies, mom and dad are doing great! I was lucky enough to be able to visit them in the hospital the other night and they are just the cutest things I have ever seen!! I'm standing next to Ainsley in the pic above. She's busy getting nice and cozy in her warmer and my friend Kathryn is holding Emery.

When I found out that Jenny was having twins, I was so excited for them, but also very excited for me! I am thrilled that Jenny and I can share the experience of carrying twins and being new moms to twins. We have been the best of friends for almost ten years so she, John Emery and Ainsley are very special to me.

We also have other good friends, the Edison family, who are also expecting twins. I mean, what are the odds??

Love you guys! Congratulations on your beautiful family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah...we love you, Sarah!! The girls can"t wait to meet Max, Tessa and, of course, Uncle Duke!