Monday, August 9, 2010

Superman Bedhead & Miss Manners




Here are a couple of funny pics of M&T. The other day I went in to get the kids after their nap and found Max with his blanket wrapped around him like a cape and a serious case of bed head.

Yesterday we met Duke's parents for lunch at Portillos (a big favorite of mine!) and Tessa pretty much ate her whole lunch with her foot on the table. Mom, I promise we'll start working on manners soon. She's also really into sunglasses right now. These shades are from her Great Aunt Molly.

On a non-baby note, today is Duke's bday! I want to wish my wonderful husband a very happy birthday! The last 12 months have been crazy to say the least and I don't think I could have made it through the first year with twins without him. He has so much love for Max and Tessa, it makes me smile at least once a day to watch him interact with them. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Here's to the next twelve months being just as crazy and just as fun! Love you!

No comments: