Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Breakers


After the Twin's 50th birthday celebration, my mom stayed in Chicago and came with me on my business trip to Florida and my Aunt Molly met us in Florida.

My meeting was being held at The Breakers in West Palm Beach, FL and is a place none of us will probably every be able to go to again...so I was so happy that they were both able to join me. The hotel itself is absolutely amazing and the area was beautiful as well. I had a lot of meetings, but both mom and Aunt Molly were able to relax by the pool and shop during the day and then join me at my work social events in the evenings.

We had a great time and they were great at keeping my mind off of the fact that I was missing my good friends Brian and Nicole'w wedding in Detroit.

Thanks for coming with me mom and Aunt Molly!!! Miss you guys already:)

No comments: