Wednesday, October 10, 2007

They're Nifty and They're Fifty!


My Aunt Pam and Aunt Patti recently turned the big 5-0 (they are twins!) and decided to celebrate in Chicago!! They both came here for the weekend along with my Aunt Colleen, Aunt Kathy, friends Pam and Connie and my Mom! It was the best weekend and we did almost everything there is to do in Chicago.

My biggest dissapointment of the weekend was forgetting my camera when we took the twins to Howl at the Moon. I can't believe I didn't get the events from that evening caught on tape...there was singing on the stage, shots, flashing (by a certain someone who shall remain nameless....SALLY) and much more.

We shopped, did the architecture tour, had a drink in the Signature Room at the Hancock builiding, went to Second City...I'm getting exhausted again just thinking about it. But, it was the BEST weekend and I have such wonderful memories from the celebration! Ladies...whoever took pictures at Howl at the Moon...send some to me!

Happy Birthday Aunt Pam and Aunt Patti!

No comments: