Friday, June 5, 2009

28 Weeks!

I just had my 28 week appointment and things are looking great with Baby A and Baby B. They are just the right size for 28 weeks. Baby A (our boy) is about 2 lbs 15 oz and Baby B (our girl) is about 3 lbs 5 oz. They looked pretty cozy during the ultrasound and I hope that's just how they stay for several more weeks. I'm hoping to make it to the beginning of August. I start going to the doctor every two weeks now to make sure there are no signs of early labor. I can't belive we will have two babies in just a few short months!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I never remember to check BLOGS! Jenny just reminded me. I love that I got to see pics of the nursery. Can you post more as you keep working on it? I'm excited to see you in July - if not in a few weeks! Give those little ones a pat for me!
love Robin