Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Duke!


Happy Birthday (yesterday) to my AMAZING husband Duke! I wish we were able to do something a little more exciting for his birthday, but waiting for these babies to arrive limits our options. I was actually hoping the twins would arrive yesterday...what a great bday present for Duke. But, they are not cooperating at all and still do not want to come out.

Happy birthday Honey. Thank you for being the absolute BEST husband to me especially throughout this pregnancy. I am so lucky to have you there to support me, make me laugh and most importantly in the last few weeks, put my shoes on for me! I can't wait to share the experience of being parents with you and I can't wait to meet our kids in a few short days! LOVE YOU even when you grow creepy mustaches to make yourself and others laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duke's creepy mustaches are the best!! Love you and happy belated birthday, Duke!