Monday, September 7, 2009

Thanks Mom!




My Mom was incredibly generous with her time and just left Chicago after a little more than three weeks of helping us with the babies. We could not have done it without her and I am so sad she is gone. The first couple weeks has been pretty overwhelming and she was there the whole time encouraging me and helping me through the tough moments. She was an amazing mother and I've learned so much from her. She is also the BEST Gramma Sassy our babies could ask for. They also got a special treat when Papa Mowrey came back to Chicago this past Thursday for a visit. Both Max and Tessa got to take naps with Papa and Gramma Sassy all weekend. We miss them already and can't wait to see them in Pittsburgh in October. Thanks Mom and Dad. I love you so much!!!

No comments: