Monday, October 26, 2009

Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!






My best friend Jorie came to help with the babies last week for a couple of days and we had the best time (We met at Indiana University). Jorie was a huge help with feedings and she changed lots of diapers! Friday morning, I asked Auntie Jorie to dress Max and Tessa and as you can see above, she wanted them to show their IU pride. I think they look pretty comfortable in their IU gear.

Max and Tessa also loved meeting Jorie's girl's Emme and Delanie. The girls did an excellent job with the babies holding them and feeding them. It was so fun to see the girls so excited about the babies.

Jorie and I also got a well deserved night out on the town while Duke watched the babies. I have to say, that wine tasted pretty good after not drinking for close to a year. I probably had one too many!

Thanks for coming to help Jorie...it was a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so big!!! Max looks a lot like Duke - that little grin. ;) I can't wait to see them again soon. I'm glad you got a night out on the town too.
Love and miss you, Robin