Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yinz go dantan n watch the stillers play





I didn't go dantan n watch the stillers play, but I have had a wonderful time in the burgh for the last week. We came to Pittsburgh last thursday for a baby shower my mom and sister-in-law hosted for us. The shower was fabulous. All the decorations were beautiful, the food was excellent and I was able to visit with so many friends and family that I don't get to see that often.

Duke headed back to Chicago and I stayed with the babies for the week. It has been great. My mom and dad are spoiling the babies and best of all, I am getting lots of much needed help and sleep! The babies have been great. They have been smiling a lot. They are starting to get a little more fussy, but grandma sassy knows just how to calm them down.

As much as I have enjoyed my time in Pittsburgh, I really can't wait to get home tomorrow to see Duke. I know he misses the babies a lot and he won't believe how much they have changed in just a week.

Here are some pics from the trip.
Pittsburgh Trip - Fall 09

No comments: