Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Fun New Hobby - Stella and Dot


I have loved Stella and Dot jewelry for some time now (I have several pieces thanks to my BFF Jorie!) and I recently attended a Stella and Dot trunk show hosted by my friend Kathryn. I had such a good time and really liked what I heard about the company from the event's Stylist that I have decided to sign on as a Stylist myself! I'm very excited about this new opportunity to do something that I think will feel much more like fun than a job. I'm also thrilled to be able to help my friends and family find some fabulous accessories!!

If you've never heard of Stella and Dot, it is an accessories company that's been around for about two years. You can learn more about Stella and Dot and view the jewelry at my website.

If you are in need of some fresh new accessories, think about Stella and Dot for you next purchase! You can:

*Order pieces for yourself or gifts for others on my website.
*Host a trunk show for your friends, family and co-workers and get $250 in FREE Stella and Dot jewelry
*Attend my Launch Trunk Show...more details to come soon!

Here are some of my current Stella and Dot Favorites:

The Nolita


The Vintage Link


Charlize Earrings


Jolie Ring


From Stella and Dot's new Little Girls Line - The Mini Soiree

No comments: