Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stella & Dot Open House


I'm hosting my first Stella & Dot trunk show Saturday, November 6 from 1:00 - 4:00 PM at our house. If you're in the area, please stop by. I'll have the full Stella & Dot line for you to try on as well as some drinks and apps. Feel free to bring friends.

I received my first set of accessories in the mail and LOVE them! If this little job doesn't work out for the long term, I am sure going to have some nice jewelry to show for it!

In other news...my baby girl got her first haircut yesterday. I think I was holding my breath the whole time, but she did great! We actually had an appointment for both Tessa and Max, but when the stylist told me that there was a good chance Max's curls would not grown back after being cut, I practically ran out of there. No haircut for my Max Man any time soon. I can't give up these curls!! I'll post a pic of Tessa's super cute cut soon.

No comments: