Monday, July 6, 2009

32 Weeks!

We had our 32 week appointments last Thursday and all is well with the Cranley babies! They are growing at a great pace. Baby A (Boy) weighs approximately 4lbs, 8 ozs and Baby B (Girl) as the ultrasound technician said is "hefty" at 5 lbs, 3ozs!!! These are great weights for 32 weeks and I'm not showing any signs of early labor, so we just sit tight and wait now for them to arrive. Hopefully they will decide to join us in the world sometime between 35 - 38 weeks. I can't believe they will be here so soon.

I'm feeling pretty good considering I'm carrying around almost 10 lbs of baby! Just feeling tired and I can't walk around or stand for too long...but no complaints. I've been very lucky to have a great second and third trimester.

We have everything pretty much ready to go. Duke is doing his own form of "nesting" as he has been obsessed with fixing things around the condo. There has been a lot of painting, drilling, power washing, etc.

We're very excited for this weekend. We have a bunch of family and friends coming in for a baby shower to celebrate the twins! Family starts arriving on Thursday and it couldn't get here soon enough!

No comments: